Christopher C. Lambert is a Relationship Manager at The Trust Company of Tennessee. He focuses on developing new and cultivating existing client relationships. Chris also works closely with the next generation and legacy client family relationships. Additionally, Chris manages the company’s account aggregation system, Wealth Access©.
Chris has worked in the business field in Knoxville since 2008. He earned a Bachelor of Science in finance with a concentration in banking and financial services from the University of Alabama.
In 2014, Chris was honored as a Knoxville Rising Star by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. He served as president of the East Tennessee Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association when it was named Out-of-State Chapter of the Year in 2015. He also was presented as a 2018 Paul Harris Fellow with the Rotary Club of Knoxville.
Chris has a passion for volunteering and currently serves the following organizations:
- National Vice President, Executive Committee, The University of Alabama National Alumni Association
- Board of Directors, Tennessee Aquatics (formerly known as Pilot Aquatic Club of Knoxville)
- Board of Directors, The Muse Knoxville
- Member, Rotary Club of Knoxville
Previous nonprofit leadership roles include:
- President, East Tennessee Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association, 2009-2015
- Foundation Board Member, InterFaith Health Clinic, 2011-2018
- Board Member and Class of 2012 Graduate, Introduction Knoxville
- Chairman of Fundraising, Rotary Club of Knoxville, 2017-2018
- Executive Leadership Team, March of Dimes, 2017
- Development Committee, Knoxville Symphony Orchestra, 2011-2018
- Board of Governors, Club LeConte, 2012-2015
- Loaned Executive, United Way of Greater Knoxville, 2012